Voting procedures for Annual Meeting
ALL MEMBERS ARE ELIGIBLE to register and vote at Palmetto Electric’s Annual Meeting
Saturday, May 6.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Your name must appear on the membership/account.
- In order to hold a joint membership, both spouses’ names must appear on the account. In the event of a joint membership, either spouse (but not both) may register and vote. (If you are unsure about your joint membership status, please contact any of our four offices.)
- To register, you must bring your registration card or a valid ID.
- To register and vote on behalf of a business, church or other organization, a voting delegate’s name must be submitted in advance to the cooperative. An alternate’s name may also be submitted. The person so designated must present a valid ID at the meeting to register to vote. Designated representatives must have written authorization submitted to the cooperative no later than 5 p.m. Friday, May 5. Delegate Forms may also be requested from any of the four offices or a letter from the organization will suffice.)
- All members registering at the Annual Meeting are encouraged to bring their registration card. This will speed up the registration process.