- This section contains the name on the account, service address, phone number, and the account number. Also included are the bill period, meter readings, kilowatt-hours used for the current bill, power cost factor and rate of the account.
Compare Monthly Usage
- Indicates previous and present days of service, total usage (in kWh), daily average kwh costs.
- This section contains current billing line items, previous statement line items, and adjustments for your account. Ancillary services, CHAMP, is listed here. Franchise Fee is a fee imposed by your local municipality. Local taxes are also shown.
Daily KWH Usage and Temperatures for Billing Period
- This section contains the daily kwh consumption along with the high and low temperatures during the billing period.
- This section provides you with more information concerning your account and programs that can benefit you.
Total Due Amount/Due Date
- This section lists the Total Amount Due, the Due Date, and account type: Draft Schedule, Levelized, or Final Bill.
- This section contains current billing charges, previous statement charges, payments and adjustments for your account.
Monthly Kilowatt-Hour Usage
- Provides a bar graph of your kilowatt-hour usage for the past year, enabling you to compare high and low months of usage.
- This stub lists the account number, payment due date, and the payment amount. The stub should accompany your mailed payment.